D16 Group is offering a discount of over 70% off on the Nepheton instrument plugin, an emulation of the famous TR-808 drum machine from Roland.
Nepheton brings all the sounds and detailed nuances of the original, captured perfectly in your DAW.
Nepheton contains 17 fully synthesized modules that work together to emulate the original 808 drum machine. All the sounds and detailed nuances of the original are captured perfectly. Nepheton’s modules are equipped with additional controls for deep tone and envelope tweakability. Listen to the audio examples or just download the demo and start beat making today!
- 17 fully synthesized instruments.
- Perfectly scaled knob ranges.
- Enhanced control of modules’ sounds.
- Flexible, dynamic output reassignment including Master Out and Trigger Output.
- True “disable/off” mutes & solos for each module: save on CPU.
- Fully controllable via MidiCC.
- Quick midiCC assignation with MidiLearn function.
- Multiple control variations:
- External mode (note mode).
- Internal sequencer (pattern mode) with 2 submodes.
- External mode:
- User-defined midi map (default set equal to General Midi).
- Note velocity controls modules’ levels.
- Internal sequencer:
- 96 simple patterns.
- 16 extended patterns (12 basic rythms and 4 intros/fill ins) with 4 segments per pattern.
- Each segment can be defined with one of four available measures.
- Each step can be defined normal or accented.
- Ridiculously fun “Shuffle” mode.
- Tap mode.
- Built in Randomizer (module-specific, with frequency of occurrence).
- Patterns can be imported and exported as user-readable xml files.
- Two sync modes:
- Precise DAW tempo sync.
- Internal clock sync – ranges from 30-303 BPM (+-0.1).
- Simple preset manager.
Nepheton (VST/AU) is on sale at Plugin Boutique for $29 USD until August 8th, 2021.
More information: D16 Group