A.O.M. has released version 1.7.3 of its Invisible Limiter, Stereo Imager D, Wave Shredder, tranQulizr, and Cyclic Panner effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
Changes in v1.7.3
- New features and enhancements:
- [All Plugins] Supports “Compare” button in hosts.
- [All Plugins] Supports control automation in Ableton Live.
- [All Plugins] Supports dynamic plug-in latency change.
- [All Plugins] Removes GUI update rate throttling. Plugin GUI update rate now depends on host’s callback rate.
- [All Plugins] Implements lightweight denormal number handling. This change prevents CPU spike caused by denormal numbers as same as previous implementation, but consumes fewer CPU cycles. SSE3 is now required.
- [OS X Plugins] Introduces *.pkg installer.
- [Invisible Limiter AAX] Enables “LATENCY” parameter.
- [Invisible Limiter, tranQuilizr, Wave Shredder] Supports surround configuration up to 8in/8out. (EXPERIMENTAL).
- [tranQuilizr] Improves performance slightly.
- [Cyclic Panner] Supports 1in/2out configuration.
- Bug fixes:
- [All Plugins] Fixes wrong plugin name display in foobar2000 VST extension.
- [All Plugins] Fixes authorization failure bug caused by some broken license file.
- [AAX] Fixes keyboard input blackhole bug.
- [Invisible Limiter VST] Fix a bug of dynamic plug-in latency change, originally reported in Ableton Live and Bitwig Studio.
- [tranQuilizr] Fixes GUI bug in equalization curve display on reopening plugin window.
- [tranQuilizr] Fixes potential crash bug in Cubase.
More information: A.O.M.