Aberrant DSP has announced the release of its new audio plugin Digitalis, a multi-effect designed for digital degradation and creating glitchy effects.
Digitalis is a multi-effect digital degradation and glitch tool. Inspired by bad converters, unearthed CDs, weak internet connections, and catastrophic errors, Digitalis is your personal vehicle through an endless digital wasteland.
- Spectral filtering PaintBox, allows you to filter your audio with custom patterns.
- Pitch section includes pitch shifting, formant shifting, and pitch quantization.
- Telecommunications section for lossy audio effects.
- Decimate section for flexible downsampling effects.
- Dynamic bit-crushing section with multiple modes for a wide range of digital fizz and grit.
- Bitrot section, emulating data loss and corruption on old digital media.
- Highly adjustable Repeater section for tempo-synced or free-floating retrigger and beat-repeat effects.
- Pitch Shift and Bend controls for modulating repeats.
- Rhythm Glitch and Pitch Glitch control, adding a layer of chaos and complexity to repeater patterns.
- Customizable window order, allowing you to change Digitalis’s signal flow.
- 16-step, tempo-synced sequencer with 4 slots for effects, opening up endless possibilities for custom modulations and rhythmic variations.
- Advanced AI assistant Jon to guide you through all that Digitalis has to offer.
- Custom preset system with 98 factory presets illustrating Digitalis’s vast arsenal of effects.
Digitalis is available for Windows and Mac in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats. It is on sale at Plugin Boutique for the introduction price of $20 USD until April 30th, 2022 (regular $30 USD).
More information: Aberrant DSP