Acidgrooves has released LSD-611 – The Kali, a modular effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
It features 2 Voltage Controlled Filters, 2 equalizers, and 2 unique distortion units, with extra controls for signal amplitude and output measuring.
Developed with a fully circuit modeled signal path, we made no compromises to achieve the best possible emulation of analog circuits, to place at your hands a truly “swiss army knife” for sonic manipulation.
We invite you to try The Kali on any sound source to add warmth, remove excessive bottom, or add classic filter funk and more.
LSD-611 The Kali features
- Modular Processor.
- Input and output controls.
- 2 Voltage Controlled Filters with envelope follower for cutoff frequency modification.
- 2 Finely tuned equalizers for low, mid, and high tone control..
- 2 Distortion Units with unique character for drive, distortion, saturation and overdrive.
- Up to 64x oversample.
- VU meter.
- 2 Entropy Sound Technologies: TAD & USP.
- 100 % Circuit Modelled.
- A / B Setups, 64 Presets, Undo / Redo capabilities.
- Built In Limiter.
- Random preset generator at My Acidgrooves.
The Kali plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for the introductory price of $70 USD until July 30th, 2013 (regular $99 USD).
More information: Acidgrooves