Plugin Boutique has launched an exclusive promotion on Extract:Dialogue by Acon Digital, a plugin that can separate dialogue from common types of background noise such as wind, rustle, traffic, hum, clicks and pops.
The algorithm works in real-time and is based on deep learning. It has been trained on thousands of high-quality voice recordings and an equally extensive set of common noise sources. The extensive training enables artificial intelligence to automatically distinguish dialogue from noise without user interaction. This makes Extract:Dialogue extremely easy to use – just add it to your dialogue bus and let it do its magic.
Even though the noise reduction is fully automatic, the plug-in interface does offer simple controls to adjust the sensitivity of the noise detection and the maximum noise attenuation. The sensitivity can even be adjusted independently in up to three frequency bands. The maximum attenuation control is very handy when you only want to reduce the noise without removing it completely. All the parameters are fully automatable as you would expect.
- Fully automatic noise reduction based on deep learning.
- Global sensitivity control.
- Frequency-dependent sensitivity control in up to three bands: Low shelf, peak and high shelf.
- Adjustable maximum attenuation.
- Solo noise mode.
- Spectrum analyzer for input audio and removed noise.
- Preset manager and a large number of factory presets.
- Save, load and categorize user presets.
- Resizable graphical user interface.
The plugin is available for Windows and Mac in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats, priced £59.95 GBP / $74 USD until May 31st, 2022 (regular $99 USD).
More information: Acon Digital