Plugin Boutique has launched a sale on the surround and 3D capable edition of Verberate 2, the algorithmic reverb plugin that simulates real acoustical spaces with exceptional realism.
Verberate Immersive 2 supports all common surround and immersive formats up to 7.1.6 channels. The new Vivid Hall algorithm adds time variance to avoid the stiffness that plagues convolution-based reverbs while preserving the natural high-density reverb tails of Verberate Surround 1.
Verberate Immersive 2 was developed in close cooperation with professionals in film and TV post-production. Great efforts were made to create a tool that not only delivers best-in-class audio quality but also delivers results quickly through a well thought out workflow. Verberate Immersive 2 offers complete and independent control over the panning of the dry sound, late reverberation and early reflections.
Verberate Immersive 2 features
- Two different late reverb algorithms: The new Vivid Hall and the Legacy Hall from version 1.
- Vivid Hall is time-variant and resonance-free.
- Independent early reflections and reverberation tail processors.
- Integrated panners for direct signal, reverb and early reflections.
- Realistic early reflections that blend into the mix without unpleasant comb filter effects.
- Dense late reverberation tails.
- Able to model frequency dispersion in mechanical plate reverbs.
- Optional swirl effect models the frequency modulated cloud-like reverb tails of vintage digital reverb units.
- Uncluttered user interface.
- Graphical visualization of equalizer frequency response and frequency-dependent reverberation times.
- Preset manager and a large number of factory presets.
- Save, load and categorize user presets.
Available for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU and AAX), Verberate Immersive 2 is on sale for $149 USD until October 11th, 2021 (regular $199.90 USD).
More information: Acon Digital