Acoustica has released a public beta of Mixcraft version 5.2 build 150.
Mixcraft 5 is a powerful yet easy-to-use multi-track recording studio that enables you to record audio, arrange loops, remix tracks, compose with virtual instruments, score and edit video, and add effects to create stunningly professional compositions. Easy enough for everyone and powerful enough for the pros. Get a studio for a song with Mixcraft 5!
Changes in Mixcraft v5.2 build 150
- Pressing stop at the end of low latency recording no longer pauses audio mixing, causing bad noises.
- Fixed mixed sample rate drifting over time.
- Added optimization for large amounts of minor automation changes.
- Fixed problem with audio suddenly not looping in loop playback mode.
- Fixed problem with bouncing tracks when one audio clip is entirely inside another audio clip.
- Previewed audio clips now play back at the correct project time.
- Frozen tracks no longer processing track automation.
- Fix for missing files in ZIP archive.
- Repaired saving & loading of audio files using relative file path.
- Fixed serious crash when automation pane referenced wrong effect index.
- Fix for sounds failing to change tempo properly when over-lapped.
- Fix for positioning caret with snap to measure set in some time signatures.
Mixcraft 5 for Windows is available to purchase for $74.95 USD.
More information: Acoustica Mixcraft 5