Adam Monroe Music has released an updated of the Adam Monroe’s Rotary Organ, a virtual instrument that is designed to simulate the sound of the Hammond B3 organ.
Adam Monroe’s Rotary Organ was sampled from a Hammond M3 tonewheel Organ. The end goal was to simulate the sound of a Hammondnd B3 organ with rotating Leslie Speaker inside of a VST/AU/AAX plugin. Every drawbar on every note was sampled individually via the organ’s built-in speaker through a Neumann TLM 102 microphone.
Changes in Adam Monroe’s Rotary Organ v2.0
- Amplifiers based on Vacuum Tube simulations.
- Speaker/EQ Curves.
- A Soft/Bright Switch and an “Angle” Knob to control brightness.
- Many new Presets, bringing the total to 95.
- Controls for Bottom and Upper Rotor Pan+Volume.
- A Knob to control Percussion Cut+Boost.
- Volume and Panning controls for the Leslie and DI signals.
- A Reverb Size Knob.
- Delay, Chorus, Noise, and Mellow Knobs.
- Assignable Volume Swell and Leslie MIDI Controls.
- “Whoosh” (Simulated Leslie air).
- More accurate Bottom and Upper Rotor Speeds.
Available in VST, AU and AAX plugin formats, the Rotary Organ costs $25 USD.
More information: Adam Monroe Music