Plugin Boutique has introduced AKAI Professional’s newly released rhythmic effect plugin. Flex Beat is designed to give you complete control over the timing and groove of your music, allows you to create beat chops, DJ-style scratches, Trance gates and reverse or half-time your audio with ease.
Flex Beat enables you to add rhythm and movement to your music. With a library of hundreds of presets, you can add anything from simple scratches to full-fledged pitch shifting automations with just a few clicks. You can even change existing presets, or create your own patterns to use in your projects.
The pattern editor helps you compose beats and songs with effortless control over pitch, velocity and steps. With the pattern editor, you can easily edit values in the sequencer like you would in a DAW, adjust curve types and envelope tools, snap notes to the grid, randomize values and save presets.
Flex Beat features
- 16 performance pads for pattern presets.
- Pad play modes for Loop, One Shot and Hold behavior.
- Pads are MIDI controllable using MIDI sidechain input.
- Preset banks for instant inspiration.
- Ability to launch quantized patterns so your music never skips a beat.
- Large library of pad presets with preview function.
- Detailed pattern editor with snap, adjustable curve types and envelope tools.
- Export or import pattern presets in .fnv format compatible with Gross Beat.
- Dry / Wet mix.
Available for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3 and AU), Flex Beat is on sale for $45 USD until April 11th, 2023 (regular $79 USD).
More information: AKAI Professional