Plugin Boutique has launched an exclusive sale on the ADPTR Audio’s plugin for dynamic and tonal control.
Designed for master and group buses, Sculpt lets you thoroughly and cleanly reshape your sounds with a combination of compression and tonal and transient processing.
The plugin is useful for adding refining touches to masters and mix buses, or to enhance specific elements inside of samples, stems and instrument groups.
Sculpt is built on top of four dynamic modules that run in parallel. The Upward Compression module offers an uncommon spin on dynamic control with greater transparency, while a high-quality Downwards Compression offers more conventional dynamic control. The one-of-a-kind Tone Sculpt module accentuates or suppresses specific aspects of your audio, while the Transient Sculpt module manipulates the onset of each sound for precise control over its sonic “envelope”. Each module has its own mute, solo and output meter so you can see and hear how they’re affecting your audio.
- Transparently shape the dynamics, tone, and transients of individual tracks, busses, and masters.
- 4 dynamics modules that include an upwards compressor/expander, downwards compressor/expander, tonal balance module, and a transient processor.
- A Tonal Balance Visualizer that accurately displays the tonal balance of incoming audio.
- Each module comes with low and high-shelf filters and a Spectrum Tilt EQ.
- Independently bypass each module’s bands and scale the processing applied to fine-tune your sound.
- An Envelope Detection Algorithm (EDA) that results in distortion-free processing, even when processing complex material.
- Advanced Adaptive Auto Gain (AAAG) analyzes incoming audio and accurately applies makeup gain based on the way humans hear sound.
- A Master Mixer Panel that provides a bypass control, wet/dry mix knob, and mid/side processing options.
- An extensive library of presets that adapt to meet the needs of your material.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, Sculpt is on sale for $29.95 USD until February 28th, 2023.
More information: ADPTR Audio