Akai Professional has announced its latest music production system. The new MPC Studio aims to redefine tactile control with a hardware offering that intuitively delivers a modern and deep level of command over the music production process.
The dedicated controller for MPC 2 desktop software features 16 real MPC pads, a new assignable touch strip controller, and the MPC 2 desktop software along with 10GB of new sound content.
MPC Studio brings the total MPC experience to your computer by combining intuitive hardware control and innovative, inspiring software. Load a loop from the library, chop it into samples, lay down a beat, then play instruments over it to add more melodic textures. Add some insert effects to develop your song structure and arrangement, or to build drops and transitions. MPC Studio makes your workflow one continuous stream of non-stop creativity.
MPC Studio features
- Complete MPC system with hardware and MPC2 Desktop Software DAW for Mac and PC.
- 16 velocity sensitive RGB MPC pads with aftertouch.
- Assignable Touch Strip for dynamic expression.
- Color LCD Screen for vibrant feedback.
- Iconic MPC workflows including Quantize, Note Repeat, and 16 Levels.
- MPC 2 Software with Vocal Effects Suite, MPC Plugin Instruments, and 100+ plugins from AIR Music Tech.
The MPC Studio music production system is available at an MSRP of £229.99 GBP or 269.99 USD/EUR.
More information: Akai Professional