Akai Professional has announced the release of a substantial update to the Force standalone music production system, including 3 new instrument plugins, 7 insert effects plugins, disk streaming, Class Compliant USB audio interface support, and much more.
“Force Features Update 3.1 is not only a major upgrade for Force users, but it’s also a major evolution in standalone music production,” said Akai Professional, Senior Product Manager, Dan Gill.
“Disk Streaming is a significant advancement to this product as well as standalone music production in general, because it opens up recording and playback possibilities without content limitations. Combine that with a Vocal Suite which includes an adaptive Vocal Tuner, and powerful new synths and insert effect plugins, and you have an inspirational modern music creation system for any genre.”
Changes in Force 3.1
- Disk Streaming for longer recording and playback with improved system performance.
- New plugin instruments Mellotron, Solina, and Odyssey.
- New insert effects Stutter, Half Speed, Diffuser Delay, Limiter, Stereo Delay, and Granulator.
- The new AIR Vocal Suite featuring Vocal Tuner, Doubler, and Harmonizer.
- Class-compliant USB Audio Interface Support.
- 10 insert effects assignable to FORCE pads.
- MIDI File Compatibility: load MIDI files into FORCE.
- Akai Sample Tail and more.
Force users can download the update for free at the Akai Professional website.