Algonaut has released an update to its Atlas AI powered drum sampler that makes browsable maps and generates endless drum kits from your own sample packs.
Version 1.4 contains a number of features that have been requested by users that make Atlas even more powerful.
The latest Atlas v1.4 update adds the ability to automate any parameter in Atlas with you DAW including the new controls such as fine tune, shape curve and resonance. You can also now navigate your maps with the arrow keys and other keyboard shortcuts which speeds up sample hunting. As well as of course a number of other improvements!
Changes in Atlas v1.4
- Use Arrow keys and keyboard shortcuts to browse and trigger samples in your maps, making sample browsing even faster.
- Host automation is now unlocked so you can automate any control in Atlas with your DAW.
- Several more sample controls have been added including fine tune, shape curve and more.
- New Launchpad layouts give you native control of Atlas with a 64 pad Launchpad in any DAW (Not just Ableton).
- Ability to relocate lost samples in maps when you have moved your sample packs.
- A number of quality of life improvements and tweaks.
Atlas for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for $99 USD. You can download a 10-day trial with no limitations to test out Atlas with your own sample packs from the website.
More information: Algonaut