Plugin Boutique has welcomed zenAud.io to its store with a sale on the ALK2 and ALK2 Solo looper and sequencer software for Windows and Mac.
zenAud.io ALK is a cross between a sequencer and a looper. Like a traditional looper, clips are performed live and subsequently looped to create layers of sound. Like in a sequencer, the loops can be drawn, moved, copied, cut and pasted in a musical arrangement.
When it’s time to perform the song, ALK will follow your arrangement, pressing the necessary virtual pedals to arm channels, trigger effects, and record and play loops at the right time.
Freeing you to do what you do best: perform.
- Unique Arranged Live Looping workflow for complex pedal-free looping performances.
- Audio looping.
- MIDI looping.
- MIDI loop quantizing.
- Magnetic Note Repeat.
- VST and Audio Unit support.
- Flexible Captured and Scripted automation.
- Panic Mode for smooth mistake handling.
- Hover Auditioning for quick and easy track monitoring.
- Excellent trackpad support.
- Pitch shift and change offset of audio and MIDI loops.
- Audio tracks.
- Instrument tracks (allow software synths and audio effects; output is audio).
- MIDI tracks (allow pure MIDI effects; can output to MIDI hardware; output is MIDI).
- Unlimited Tracks per project.
- Unlimited Hardware audio inputs and outputs per project.
- Unlimited Inputs and outputs per track.
- Submixing (track into track routing).
- Unlimited Audio effects plugins per track.
- MIDI effects plugin support.
- Unlimited MIDI controllers per project.
- Scripted Control Automation (Pre-programmed automation curves).
- Quantized Command Automation triggering (MIDI trigger of command waits until end of measure).
ALK2 is on sale for 99 EUR / $115 USD until June 17th, 2019 (regular 149 EUR / $165 USD). ALK2 Solo comes with essential features, aimed at solo performers. It is on sale for 27 EUR / $30 USD (regular 39 EUR / $45 USD).
More information: zenAud.io