Ample Sound has announced the arrival of the Acoustic Guitar III update, a major update to four of its virtual acoustic guitar instruments.
Updated versions of AGM, AGL, AGT, AG12 and 2 expansion libraries are now available, with more products following soon.
Changes in Acoustic Guitar III
- Higher efficiency of reading and playback samples; Improved playback system with better sound quality.
- Brand new design of UI, with GPU acceleration.
- Support VST3, stop RTAS and 32-bit development.
- Brand new FX DSP system, high order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band.
- 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
- 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
- IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.
- Multiple Capo Logics, providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
- New preset managers.
- Brand new Sample Editor, with search, multiple selection and batch processing support.
- Strummer’s virtual fretboard is expanded to 24 frets. A new real-time tempo doubling system is added.
- Improved Riffer Dice function.
- A new Start + ADSR envelope system.
- Mod Rate function.
- Sample Update: Added a 2.2GB Thumb sample library for Ample Guitar Twelve.
The V3 updates are free of charge for existing users, available through the MyAmpleSound page.
Ample Sound is also running a Winter Sale promotion until January 1st 2019, offering up to 62% off plugins and bundles.
More information: Ample Sound