Ample Sound has announced the release of the bridge library for its Ample Guitar SC virtual guitar instrument, which has been updated to version 3.3.
The new 2 GB bridge library was sampled from a Fender Stratocaster 50th Anniversary electric guitar. It includes various articulations: Sustain, hammer on & pull off, legato slide, slide in & out, palm mute, pop, natural harmonic, pinch harmonic 8.
The version 3.3 update of AGSC comes with the following changes:
- New presets of the bridge pickup.
- New keyboard skin: Dark Keys.
- Improved IR related algorithm with higher efficiency of Cabinets and Reverb.
- Updated the old standalone host (ASHost) to Rectangles.
- Fixed VST3 parameter issue in some DAWs.
- Fixed some bugs that caused crashes in Riffer and Strummer.
- Fixed a problem that caused the uninstaller being unable to run on latest versions of MacOS.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, the Ample Guitar SC costs $149 USD. The bridge library and AGSC update are free for existing users, available to download from the MyAmpleSound webpage.
More information: Ample Sound