Ample Sound has released updates for its Electric Bass and Acoustic Bass series virtual instruments.
Version 3.5 includes native M1 support, Native accessibility on both Windows and Mac, and Guitar Pro 7 support for the tab reader.
Other changes in the update include:
- Improved sample engine, memory management, and efficiency.
- New VST3 parameter system.
- Updated AAX format version.
- Added support for multiple sample rate.
- Improved DSP algorithms such as impulse response.
- New modulation module.
- Optimized UI display.
- New standalone – Rectangles.
- Riffer now supports 64 measures at max, with navigation markers.
- Added Sync feature in Delay.
- Fixed a few samples in the Ample Bass J library, the ABJ users need to reinstall new ABJ sample library.
- Fixed a potential problem related to the DAW clock.
- Fixed a potential problem in the process of loading sample library.
- Fixed an issue of the velocity sense parameter.
- Fixed potential crash caused by a bug in main panel and Strummer UI.
Users can update the bass instruments for free via the MyAmpleSound webpage.