Anwida Soft has released version 2 of the GEQ15V plugin, a 15-band graphic equalizer effect for Windows and Mac.
The plugin enables the addition of 12 dB of boost or cut at any of 15 bands centered around ISO 2/3 octave frequencies from 20Hz to 20kHz. This features make the GEQ15V the ideal tool for equalizing mixes and audio tracks.
The perspective used in designing the GEQ15V was to obtain the warmth of a classic analog device with the clarity and the accuracy of the digital domain processing.
- 15 bands (standard ISO 2/3 octave), constant Q EQ.
- Freq. @ 25, 40, 63, 100, 160, 250, 400, 630, 1k, 1.6k, 2.5k, 4k, 6.3k, 10k, 16k [Hz].
- Extremely transparent action.
- 64-bit internal precision.
- Highly optimized DSP code.
- Ultra clean and noiseless processing.
- Factory presets.
- Fully automatable (depending on host application).
- Stereo output (stereo->stereo).
Available in VST3 and AU formats, the plugin is on sale at Anwida for the introductory price of $25 USD until June 27th, 2021 (regular $49 USD). A free demo version can be downloaded from the product page.