Apisonic Labs has released an update to the Speedrum Lite free drum sampler plugin for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Speedrum Lite is a “simple” drum – percussion MPC style sampler. It is designed to be easy to use and to have a fast workflow. It has everything essential you need to start making beats. Although not yet in the final version (a work in progress), it is quite stable for everyday use.
Changes in Speedrum v0.7.1
- Added: New drumkit format.
- Added: Drumkit can be saved with samples in subfolder.
- Added: Reveal sample file in system file manager.
- Added: Pads can be selected with MIDI notes.
- Added: Drag&drop multiple samples to auto populate empty pads.
- Fixed: Parameter names started from 0 instead of 1.
- Improved: Drag&drop behavior and descriptions.
Speedrum Lite is available to download in VST/VST3 and AU plugin formats.
More information: Apisonic Labs