Apple has released version 10.3 of its Garageband music software for macOS.
The update includes new Drummers, free Artist Lessons, lots of new loops and sounds, and more.
GarageBand is the easiest way to create a great-sounding song on your Mac.
Add realistic, impeccably produced and performed drum grooves to your song with Drummer. Easily shape the sound of any instrument in the Sound Library with Smart Controls. Crank up the bottom end with Bass Amp Designer, or mix and match electric guitar amps, cabinets, and pedals with Amp Designer and Pedalboard. Control GarageBand and play any software instrument wirelessly on your iPad using the Logic Remote app.
Use iCloud to keep your GarageBand projects updated across multiple Mac computers, or even import GarageBand for iOS songs directly from iCloud.…
Changes in Garageband v10.3
- 2 new Drummers play Roots and Jazz-influenced brush styles.
- Free downloadable Artist Lessons show you how to play hit songs on piano and guitar, taught by the artist who made them famous.
- 1,000 new electronic and urban loops covering Reggaeton, Future Bass, and Chill Rap.
- 400 animal, machine, and voice sound effects.
- Play and record using traditional instruments from China and Japan with the Guzheng, Koto, and Taiko drums.
- Add classic sounds to your song with 5 Vintage Mellotron patches.
- Updates compatibility with GarageBand for iOS.
- Includes stability improvements and bug fixes.
The update is now available from the Mac App Store.
More information: Apple