Apple has released version 10.3.2 of its Logic Pro digital audio workstation software for Mac. The update includes new Drummer Loops and Percussionists in Drummer.
Whether you produce tracks in a professional studio or are an aspiring musician, Logic Pro X gives you all the tools you need to create, edit, and deliver your best music. Right on your Mac.
New in Logic Pro 10.3.2
- Includes three new Drummers who play percussion in the styles of Pop, Songwriter, and Latin.
- Add new Drummer loops to your song and then customize them with performance controls.
- The pitch of an audio region can now be transposed or fine-tuned.
- Alchemy includes an automatic time align feature for improved morphing.
- New additive effects in Alchemy expand the options for filtering and modulating sound.
- There is now a key command to Copy Section Between Locators (Global), which copies all content between the locators regardless of selection.
- In Flex Pitch, there is now a contextual menu item to reset all Flex Pitched notes in all currently selected regions.
- Adds support for creating momentary buttons in Scripter.
- The Surround Panner and Surround Balancer have been updated with new Retina-ready interfaces.
- In the Arpeggiator, it is now possible to adjust the lengths of individual steps in the pattern grid.
- Option-clicking a MIDI Monitor object in the Environment now clears the contents of all MIDI Monitor objects in the project.
- There is now a key command to Toggle Help Tags.
- Pressing Option while showing or hiding Track Alternatives now toggles the setting for all tracks.
- It is now possible to link L and R controls for Dual Mono plug-ins.
- There is now a key command Remove Fades.
- There is now an Audio > General preference to reserve lowered number busses from auto assignment.
- Shift-clicking when closing in a plug-in window now closes all open plug-in windows.
A detailed list of enhancements and fixes is available in the Logic Pro X release notes.
The MainStage live-performance companion app for Logic Pro X has been updated to version 3.3.1, offering some stability and performance improvements. Check the release notes for detailed information.