Applied Acoustics Systems has released version 2.0.1 of its Ultra Analog Session 2 virtual instrument featuring signature presets from producers Richard Devine and Sean Divine.
Ultra Analog Session 2 unfolds as a simple and fun synthesizer. At its core lies a “hard sync” oscillator and filter duo supplemented by a powerful unison imparting a rich and modern sound. Additionally, key synthesis controls, an arpeggiator, and a multi-effect module complete the package for a direct and ludic playing experience.
Changes in Ultra Analog Session 2 v2.0.1
- Fixed buffer overflow in old MIDI code that caused crashes in LiveProfessor (and maybe occasionally in other DAWs).
- When plug-in GUI is closed and re-opened, it doesn’t revert back to the “Play” pane automatically anymore.
- Fixed bug that caused CPU usage to remain high when not playing.
- Fixed crash when trying to load a preset from the special “Trash” bank in the bank manager.
- GUI sometimes crashed when creating a new bank.
Ultra Analog Session 2 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX/Standalone) is available as part of the Session Bundle (with Lounge Lizard Session & Strum Session) for $99 USD.
More information: Applied Acoustics Systems / Session Bundle