apulSoft has announced an update to the apQualizr2 multiband equalizer audio plugin for Windows and Mac.
apQualizr2 can be used for all standard EQ applications and can produce many modulation and dynamics effects thanks to the included dynamics and lfo modules. Filter bands can be controlled with midi keyboards and controllers using the built-in midi module.
Changes in apQualizr2 v2.4.0
- New multi-row module view mode improves routing overview for complex presets.
- Modules can now snap right or left to adjacent modules.
- The add module button in the tray now includes the filter band module.
- Double-click-drag creates and edits a new filter band in one mouse gesture.
- New: Create filter bands by dragging from the sum curve.
- Add dynamic gain modulation with one click from the filter handle context menu.
- The preset cycle buttons can optionally cycle through the entire preset structure.
- LFO module: optionally resync on playback time jumps (including cycle playback).
- Provide better info to hosts about changing parameter names.
- Bug Fix: module parameter cleanup issues when creating more than 32 modules.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, apQualizr2 costs $69 USD.
More information: apulSoft