AriesCode has released version 0.7.5 of AriesVerb, a multi-effects processor in VST format with extremely low CPU usage.
This is AriesVerb 0.7.5, the first time AriesVerb is released on the Mac OS X platform! So many people have emailed asking for a Mac port, so here it is. (Well, it’s only in VST for the moment, but there are VST to AU adapters available; and at least one of them is free. Running AriesVerb through an adapter was of course tested to make sure it works.)
Changes in AriesVerb v0.7.5
- Added complete support for the Macintosh OS X platform.
- Made preset browser handling more simple and less surprising.
- Removed the display brightness control (was a sucker for GUI performance).
- Further CPU optimization for the algorithm.
- Fixed illegal characters in some preset filenames for Mac OS X.
- All platform specific code was abstracted, to facilitate future porting.
AriesVerb is now available to purchase as a VST effect plug-in for PC and Mac, priced at 129 EUR.