Arturia has introduced a limited-edition black version of the its flagship morphing analog synthesizer. Featuring a new limited-edition finish and redesigned controls, PolyBrute Noir gives users a chance to explore a unique and rare version of one of Arturia’s most innovative analog instruments.
The 6-voice 61-note analog synthesizer features massive sound morphing capability, unmatched expression, and deep sound design flexibility.
A 6-voice analog synthesizer that treads new ground between sonic universes, reimagined with black-hole aesthetics. Morph seamlessly between sounds within sounds, discover unparalleled multi-axis expression, and push analog timbres deeper into uncharted darkness. The elusive and mysterious PolyBrute Noir has awakened – dare you step into the darkness?
PolyBrute Noir features
- 6-voice analog morphing synthesizer.
- 61 keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, Ribbon controllers.
- Morphée touch and pressure-sensitive 3D controller.
- Sound Morphing with parts A and B in each preset.
- Dual Analog VCOs with Noise Generator.
- 12dB/Oct Multimode Steiner-Parker Filter.
- 24dB/Oct Ladder Filter with Distortion.
- 3 Envelopes.
- 3 LFOs.
- 3 stereo Digital FX engines.
- 768 preset slots.
- 12×32 Modulation Matrix.
- 64-step polyphonic sequencer.
- Arpeggiator and Matrix Arpeggiator.
- 2 expression and 1 sustain pedal inputs.
Priced 2,699 EUR/USD at the Arturia store and from distributors such as Perfect Circuit and Thomann, the PolyBrute Noir is available while stocks last.