Arturia has announced a Black Friday offer on its V Collection 7, offering a discount of 200 USD/EUR off regular on the bundle of 24 virtual instruments.
V Collection is the absolute standard when it comes to software instrument recreations of classic synths and keyboards. Now it’s your turn to experience it.
V Collection 7 features
- Includes 24 software titles: Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V, Analog Lab, Clavinet V, CMI V, DX7 V, Buchla Easel V, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V.
- Each virtual instrument in the V Collection can be used as a stand-alone application or as a NKS (except Analog Lab,Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V and B-3 V), VST, AU or AAX plug-in.
- High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays.
- All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, …).
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
- In app tutorials allowing to quickly understand the instruments..
- Easy install and licence manager: Arturia Software Center..
- More than 8000 high-quality and innovative sound presets..
- Analog Lab – All presets of the V Collection 7 can be browsed and edited from a single interface.
- Arturia’s proprietary technologies, TAE® and Phi, ensure that each instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
V Collection 7 is on sale for $299 USD / 299 EUR until December 5th, 2019 (regular 499 USD/EUR). Existing Arturia customers can crossgrade for $199 USD and the upgrade from previous versions of V Collection is $99 USD.
More information: Arturia