Ashun Sound Machines (ASM) has announced a firmware update to its Hydrasynth range of digital wave morphing synthesizers. The version 2.0 update adds various features and functions to Hydrasynth Keyboard, Desktop/Rack, and the more recent Deluxe and Explorer.
Changes in firmware v2.0
- Expanded memory to 8 banks (49, Desktop, Explorer only).
- New Voice Modulator modulation source.
- OSC bit reducer.
- LFO quantizer.
- ENV quantizer.
- LFO step advance.
- Global FX bypass.
- Increased vibrato resolution.
- New sustain pedal options including Sostenuto.
- more LED options.
- Glissando in glide options.
- Arp range goes to 6 octaves.
- Arp step offset parameter.
- More Rand/Init shortcuts (all STEP LFO steps, Wavescan waves, Voice mod offsets).
- Local On/Off saved.
- … and more.
The update is free for all Hydrasynth owners.
More information: Ashun Sound Machines