Audiaire has released Koda, a versatile sequencer device for Ableton Live.
Built exclusively for Ableton 10, Koda is a versatile Max device allowing any Drum or Instrument Rack’s macros to be creatively controlled on a multi-functional sequencer. Take full control of Drum and Instrument Racks like never before. Write patterns and automate sequences with unparalleled flexibility.
Program polyrhythms, randomise parameters, twist and bend sequences – fully configurable to any Ableton Rack.
- Max for Live Device with one-click installation.
- Control multiple parameters at a range of rates.
- Run any parameter at a unique number of steps.
- Limitless customisation with user Rack control.
- Fade, slew, randomise data with one click.
- Includes an extensively multi-sampled 808 kit.
Koda is on sale for the intro price of £25 GBP / $32 USD until January 22nd, 2020.
More information: Audiaire