Audient has launched its new 10-in/14-out audio interface made for producers and engineers. The iD24 is a fully bus-powered (USB-C) device that is designed to make your recordings better with the much coveted audio performance and feature set associated with the iD range.
The latest generation of our iD24 audio interface sees improved audio performance, additional must-have features and a beautiful new smoke-grey finish.
The addition of audio loop-back and a dual headphone output, combined with two Audient Console mic pre’s, class-leading converters, ADAT expandability and balanced inserts – means iD24 delivers the audio performance of an Audient console straight to your desktop.
- 2 x Class-A Audient Console Mic Preamps.
- Class Leading AD/DA Converters.
- 1 x Discrete JFET Instrument Input.
- Main and Alt Speaker Outputs.
- 1 x Independent Dual Headphone Output.
- 1 x ADAT Input & Output.
- 2 x Fully Balanced Inserts.
- Ultra-low Latency DSP Mixer.
- Audio Loop-back.
- 3 x User Defined Function Keys.
- Dedicated Dim and Cut Controls.
- +48V, Pad, and HPF Switches.
- USB 3.0 Compliant.
- Word Clock Output.
- All-Metal Design.
- Free Software + Plugins.
The iD24 is priced £299 GBP (incl. VAT), 349 EUR (incl. local VAT) and $399 USD MAP.
More information: Audient