Audiffex has released GK Amplification 2, a bass amps simulation for Windows and Mac.
After a hard work, we have released a new version of the Gallien Krueger Amplification plug-ins. We are proud to announce a significant progress we have made to this plug-in. To be more specific, we went even further in our hunt of the algorithms optimization, so now the plug-ins require less CPU power, yet providing better quality.
Changes in GK Amplification 2
- Set your output volume automatically using the Learn function.
- Select a microphone to pickup the cabinet.
- Adjust the microphone angle.
- Fully automate all of the parameters in your host software.
- Limit the signal and prevent clipping at the output.
- Use the plug-in with Logic, Garage Band or other AudioUnit hosts.
Gallien-Krueger Amplification 2 is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS), priced at $69 USD for the Standard version (single speaker), and $99 USD for the Pro version (supports two independent speakers).
More information: Audiffex