Audio Blast has announced the release of AcidBox V2, an update to the bassline synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
Version 2 of the recreation of the iconic 303 bassline synthesizer from the ’80s comes with many new features and improvements.
A new interface, which makes it easier to create real-time sequences and tweak them in a live situation. 6 built in effects: 5 distortions units and an intuitive delay. A sequencer, with MIDI in record, to make your sequences easier. Export and import your sequences, patterns, and banks in multiple formats. Get your live performances further with ACID BOX, A simple tool for real-time creation.
Changes in AcidBox V2
- New GUI resizable and dark mode.
- 303 presets included.
- New ARP mode.
- Bit Crusher added in the distortion selector.
- Fine tune, fine time, pan parameters per step.
- Realtime multiple random options: only accents, slides, notes, octaves, steps, fine tune, fine time, pan, params, all random.
- Adjustable pitch bend range.
- Use mouse wheel on knobs..
- CTRL click to reset sliders to default values (les mini fine sliders).
- Single clear for: note, octave, fine params, step, accents, slides.
- “Clear all patterns” added.
- Transpose for MIDI Out.
- Customizable value for accent threshold (when using MIDI In mode or when exporting MIDI/send MIDI Out).
- Stay in sync when bypass/not bypass.
- Better MIDI export (accents + slides).
- MIDI assign chart.
- Drag n drop .303 files on the UI.
- More bass with updated oscillators and filter (“legacy mode” also available).
- Improved memory footprint.
- Fixed unwanted noise on fast automations for resonance.
- Minor bugs fixed.
- M1 Apple native build.
The update is free for owners of the original AcidBox.