Audio Brewers has released a new Kontakt instrument library featuring the sounds of a toy piano recorded, mixed and delivered in Ambisonics and stereo.
In our search for perfecting the craft of Sampling, we are extremely proud to present ‘Piano Toy’ a small instrument made huge, thanks to our dedication and innovative techniques in recording, mixing, and developing Sample Libraries.
Starting from the recording session, the Piano was recorded and mixed using three perspectives: Inside, Musician and Far where, thanks to our three-dimensional recording and mixing expertise, help you experience the instrument in the utmost realistic way.
Piano Toy features
- 5 core articulations (keystrokes, sustains, felt, plucked and muted).
- 10 sound design articulations.
- 5 tailored presets.
- Multiple round robins and velocities.
- Six octaves of impeccable sound thanks to our sample deconstruction technique.
- Multiple mix perspectives (inside, musician, far).
- Recorded, mixed and delivered in Ambisonics and stereo.
- Pristine 24bit/48kHz resolution.
- Natively compatible with stereo, spatial audio, surround, binaural, VR and any speaker array configuration.
The Piano Toy library for the full version of Kontakt 6.2.1 or higher is on sale for the introductory price of 14 EUR until November 2nd, 2021 (regular 29 EUR).
More information: Audio Brewers