Audio Damage has announced the release of Filterstation2, a top-to-bottom rewrite of the classic dual filter plugin for Windows and Mac.
FilterStation2 comes with 12 filter topologies, 12 LFO shapes, sidechain input, envelope follower, and lots more.
Filterstation2 is the Audio Damage take on the classic serial/parallel/stereo dual filter topology, made famous (and some would say “indispensable”) by the Sherman Filterbank and its many clones. With twelve filter algorithms, an envelope follower with stereo sidechain input, a full FSU section for extra signal hacking, and an easy-to-use interface, Filterstation2 is a valuable addition to any producer’s toolkit.
Filterstation2 takes our original Filterstation plugin, and adds an all-new HiDpi/Retina-capable vector-based UI with resizability, a completely rewritten parameter and DSP section, a full selection of extreme modification tools, ProTools support, an cross-platform XML preset mechanism.
- Twelve different filter algorithms, including MS20 emulation and our classic 914 bandpass and Filterpod lowpass models.
- VCA mode for tremolo and gate effects.
- LFO with twelve different patterns, and both internal and tempo sync modes.
- Envelope follower for dynamic control of filter frequency.
- Serial, parallel, and true stereo operating modes.
- Sidechain input for external signal to envelope follower.
- Easy-to use interface for quick programming.
- Vector-based resizable GUI.
- Cross-platform XML-based preset manager.
Filterstation2 is now available for Windows and macOS (VST/VST3/AU/AAX), priced at $49 USD. It will soon also be available for iOS.
Owners of Filterstation v1 can purchase an upgrade for $10 USD.