Audio Imperia has announced the release of Artifact Reanimate, a fully redesigned and expanded version of the popular Artifact Fractal release.
Reanimate evolves the original concept into a complete, comprehensive sound design toolkit.
ARTIFACT REANIMATE is a lot more than just a re-release, as it combines the original “Artifact Fractal” content with the newly created “Artifact Tonal” content under one roof and inside our latest sound design engine version that offers extra manipulation options. The original collection of massive, gritty and hard-hitting percussion sounds has now been completed with a large array of tonal tools that fit many musical environments and a variety of styles.
Two years in the making, ARTIFACT REANIMATE was designed to provide you with a large collection of those unique elements that help glue a musical composition together and make it stand out. While the main focus of the library is on modern trailer music, it can be used with any other genre of music as well and add a revitalizing and fresh sound.
Artifact Reanimate features
- 5.82 GB installed, high definition audio quality (includes 48/24 Wav files).
- Original Artifact Fractal Content: Percussive Construction Kits, Percussive Kits, Percussive Elements.
- New Artifact Tonal Content: Tonal Construction Kits, Signature Synths, Tonal Elements.
- Redesigned user interface.
- Engine update, to match the latest Audio Imperia releases.
- Reworked and optimized patches.
Artifact Reanimate for Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher (full version) is available at the intro price of $149 USD through June 7th, 2019 (regular $249 USD). All owners of Artifact Fractal will receive a special upgrade offer to purchase the new library for only $49 USD.
More information: Audio Imperia