Audiomodern has released version 2.0 of its Playbeat creative groove randomizer, a plugin that generates beats and patterns for you.
The update comes with various new features, additional factory sounds and improvements.
Unlike an ordinary step sequencer, Playbeat creates patterns using algorithmic and random procedures for generating notes by combining Steps, Pitch, Volume and more.
Changes in Playbeat 2.0 features
- New Density feature for complex patterns.
- New Pan feature.
- New Sequencer length selector (16/32 Steps).
- Save/Export/Share MIDI file.
- Solo/Mute works for MIDI output.
- New factory Sounds from AES Dana, Arovane and more.
- Updated fully resizable UI.
- Various Performance Improvements.
Playbeat is available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats for the introductory price of 39 USD/EUR through May 31st, 2020 (regular 69 USD/EUR). The iOS version costs $6.99 USD.
More information: Audiomodern