Audiority has announced the release of a new audio plugin suite that is precisely modeled in collaboration with Klirrton Manufaktur and producer Kristian Kohle from Kohlekeller Studio.
The Klirrton Grindstein is the official analog modeled simulation suite of its ultimate death metal preamp, along with the cutting edge Schnauze noise gate and the new Fleisch equalizer.
Dirty and fuzzy death metal tones from the 90s into the modern age, from a ripping chainsaw to a more modern and tight sound with just a touch of grind.
It can go from the Swedish HM2 sound all the way to 90’s Florida transistor distortion, but with modern fat low-end and tightness like never heard before!
Klirrton Grindstein features
- Faithfully modeled on original hardware.
- Two mixable channels (Bottomshaker and Chainsaw).
- Built-in boost based on Lichtbringer circuit.
- Phase switch for out-of-phase supergrindy sound.
- 3 band EQ on the Chainsaw channel and 2 band EQ on the Bottomshaker.
- Noise Gate based on Schnauze circuit.
- 5 band Fleisch EQ, with carefully selected boost and cut bands.
- Cab simulator with 7 speaker combinations selected by Kris Kohle.
The plugin is available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats, at the Audiority shop and from distributor Plugin Boutique at an intro price of 49 EUR until October 10th, 2021 (regular 99 EUR). Heavy Pedal owners can get an additional discount by logging into their User Area account.