Audiority has released version 2.0 of its Echoes T7E vintage echo effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Echoes T7E is a faithful recreation of the iconic *Binson® Echorec® T7E vintage tube magnetic echo made in Italy in the early ‘60s.
This echo effect unit is based on a magnetic spinning drum with both record and playback heads arranged around a recording wire wound around the drum circumference. This solution provides better stability over the usual tape transport with reduced wow and flutter.
Changes in Echoes T7E v2.0
- New: Heads configuration matrix.
- New: Delay Extension (set to 0 to use Echoes as a preamp).
- New: Output Boost.
- New: Speed Filter.
- New: Lite Mode.
- New: Notifications System.
- New: VST3 plugin format.
- New: HQ Mode.
- New: Mac OS X 10.15 Catalina support.
- Change: SWITCH position saves the current Heads Matrix Configuration.
- Change: Improved Swell heads volume.
- Change: Stereo Spread in front panel.
- Change: New framework.
- Fixed: Feedback still active when knob is on 0.
- Fixed: Wrong output volume translation from presets < v1.1.
The update is free to existing users of Echoes T7E.