Audiority has released version 1.2 of the Tube Modulator audio effect plugin, bringing Mac OSX Catalina support, updated framework and more.
Tube Modulator is a collection of several tremolo, vibrato and spatial position effect circuits ranging from the late ‘50s tube bias tremolo to the late ‘60s psychedelic vibe pedals.
Changes in Tube Modulator v1.2
- New: HQ Mode.
- New: VST3 plugin format.
- New: Newsfeed.
- Fix: Signal processed if Amount is at 0.
- Fix: Phase cancellation mixing dry and wet signal.
- Fix: Parameters not correctly initialized in Reason.
- Fix: Silence triggered randomly in some configurations.
- Fix: Mac OSX Catalina support.
- Breaking change: Dropped 32bit support.
The update is free to current users of Tube Modulator.