AudioThing has announced the release of an update to the its creative true stereo convolution reverb/processor plugin for Windows and Mac.
Fog Convolver 2 has been rewritten and redesigned from scratch. It comes with a Dual IR mode, modulation, effects, an impulse response generator, and various improvements.
You can now load 2 separate impulse responses (or one true stereo/quad channel impulse response) and have separate or linked controls for both. There are 5 different routing modes to arrange the impulses: single, serial, parallel, parallel mix, and true stereo.
Each impulse can have 2 LFOs, with 10 waveforms and 18 destinations, one dedicated multi-mode filter (with pre, IR, or post modes), and a 5-band graphic EQ.
Fog Convolver features 8 factory banks with more than 660 impulse responses made from spaces, analog and digital equipment, organic sources, and more.
Fog Convolver 2 features
- Lightweight Real-Time Convolution Engine.
- 5 Modes including True Stereo.
- Dual IR Engine with Parameter Link.
- 4 LFOs with multiple destinations.
- 2 Multi-mode Filters.
- Chorus, Phaser, Compressor, Waveshaper.
- Impulse Response Generator.
- Preset Browser with customizable categories, tags, ratings, …
- 660 Impulse Responses.
- Resizable Window.
- Preset system with randomizer.
Available in VST/VST3, AU, AAX and CLAP plugin formats for Windows and Mac, Fog Convolver 2 is on sale at an introductory price of 39 USD/EUR (regular 69 USD/EUR).