AudioThing has announced the release of GAK150, a synthesizer instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
GAK150 is a synthesizer for Kontakt made by sampling a Gakken SX-150 Analog Synthesizer Kit passing through a Metasonix R-54 Tube VCO/VCF.
The saturation from the tube filter along with the very harsh and unstable timbre of the Gakken come out as an aggressive but full analog sound. There are three sets of waveforms: normal, fatter (more detune), and slowed (made by slowing down few samples).
- 40 Kontakt Instruments (.nki).
- Three waveform sets: normal, fatter, slowed.
- LFO and Envelope with multiple destinations.
- Effects: 12dB/oct LP filter and Reverb.
- 56 Samples (44.1kHz / 24Bit).
- Formats: Kontakt and WAV.
The instrument library is available for the introductory price of 9.95 EUR / $11.90 USD until September 10th, 2015 (regular 12 EUR / $14 USD).