AudioThing has announced an update to its creative texture instrument Noises, an experimental instrument with a playful and inspiring interface, designed to bring a vast world of noise into your music and audio production.
Version 1.2 brings Noises to iOS and Linux, and introduces the CLAP plugin format, new banks and presets, and various improvements and fixes.
Noises is the fourth plugin we developed together with German composer and “that guy with the sweaters” Hainbach. He crafted hundreds of recordings of rare vintage measurement and tape equipment, analog synths, strange field recordings, electro-acoustic and magnetic field experiments, and more in his lab to create this creative noise instrument with us.
It is designed to be fast and inspiring to use, with a big dial at its center inviting you to search for sounds and a sequencer to make them music. This results in a minimum of clicks for a maximum of sound.
Changes in Noises v1.2
- Added: 3 new Banks: “Benjolin”, “Heavy 8ths”, “Studio B”.
- Added: 5 new presets.
- Added: Pitch Bend detection and selectable amount.
- Added: macOS 13 Ventura support.
- Added: Windows 11 support.
- Added: CLAP plugin format.
- Added: Linux VST2, VST3, CLAP plugin formats.
- Added: AAX Silicon Support.
- Improved: Automatically reload the bank database when changes are detected.
- Improved: Randomizer tuned to avoid big volume spikes.
- Improved: GUI details.
- Fixed: Minor bugs.
Noises is on sale at a 35% discount, priced 44.85 EUR/USD for a limited time only at the AudioThing store and from Plugin Boutique (regular 69 EUR/USD). The iOS/AUv3 version is $12.99 USD at the App Store.