AudioThing has announced an update to its audio plugin that is designed to emulate a wide range of loudspeakers and microphones using a state-of-the-art convolution engine.
Version 1.2.3 of Speakers includes new mic and speaker models, macOS 13.0 Ventura and Windows 11 support, and more.
Shape any sound like it’s being played by an old telephone, radio, or classic cabinet; or shape it like it’s being recorded by a vintage ribbon microphone or even a toy recorder.
Speakers features a freely configurable effects chain, comprising compression, distortion, and filtering, as well as an array of looping background noises for setting the sound in a variety of environments.
Changes in Speakers v1.2.3
- Added: 8 mic models (Lavalier, GDM12, MD405, MD421 M, MD421 S, Piezo 4, Shotgun, T28).
- Added: 1 speaker model (Piezo 4).
- Added: macOS 13 Ventura support.
- Added: Windows 11 support.
- Fixed: EQ Parameter Lock not working properly.