AudioThing has announced an update to the Valves vintage valve emulation with multi-mode resonant filter and cabinet/EQ section. Version 1.0.3 includes support for macOS Big Sur, GUI improvements, and more.
The valve section is modelled after classic vintage tubes, with added grit and custom gain control. The filter section is modelled after a classic ladder filter (2-pole or 4-pole) with low pass, high pass, bandpass and notch modes. The cabinet/EQ section features a selection of modelled cabinets with classic bass and treble EQ controls.
Changes in Valves v1.0.3
- Added: macOS 11 Big Sur support (Universal 2 Binary).
- Added: Light and Dark UI mode.
- Added: Option to enable Accelerated GUI.
- Added: Internal support for left-hand mouse users.
- Improved: GUI size and loading time.