The Auganizer software for renaming and organizing of AudioUnit plug-ins, was updated to version 1.1.
This release is all about adding compatibility and functionality across the board. We’ve made lots of changes on the backend of the software to cater for just about every plugin out there.
Changes in Auganizer v1.1
- Ability to free up disk space by applying all changes to your system folder after editing.
- Logic presets now follow plugin renames around no matter how many times you change, update or revert.
- Added support for Automap enabled plugins.
- Full compatibility with Garageband 10.
- Ability to revert all plugins (or selected plugins) to a pure pre Auganizer state.
- Ability refresh the plugin list without closing and opening Auganizer.
- Ableton changes now appear in a “Auganized” folder under “Places”.
- Various improvements based on user feedback.
- Fixed: Unlocking plugins for users with a custom home directory.
- Fixed: Wrong popups for updated components when two versions of the same plugin exist.
- Fixed: A crash that could occur when quitting Auganizer.
- Fixed: 32Lives GUI’s in Auganizer (100% compatibility with 32Lives now).
- Fixed: “iLok not found” in Slate Digital VBC.
- Fixed: Missing GUIs (by adding, “copy back to system folder” feature).
- Fixed: Signed plugins are no longer touched or edited.
- Fixed: In testing, 100% compatibility with every plugin developer, there are currently no known problem plugins.
Auganizer for Mac is available for purchase for $34.99 USD.
More information: Auganizer