Autodafe has released version 2.0 of G&S Custom Work Drum Kits, a free drum instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
This is a new and improved version of the G&S Custom Work library that has been released by Salvador Pelaez back in 2005 in various formats and hosted by me (autodafe) since then.
G&S Custom Work 2.0 features
- Main Instrument with 5 vertical Slots: Kicks, Snares/Rim, Hats (Closed, Open, Pedal), Cymbals (Crash, Ride, Splash), and Toms (Hi, Mid, Low).
- Each slot has separate Level, Pan and Tune controls for fine editing and fine-tuning of the samples.
- Each slot has two separate controls for Attack and Sustain of the onboard transient shaper.
- Each slot has Solo/Mute buttons, to Solo and Mute sounds in the slot.
- Onboard Drum Sequencer with 32 selectable patterns.
- Loads as a stereo instrument, and can be switched to Multi-Output, with user assignable outs.
G&S Custom Work Drum Kits is a free download for Kontakt 5.6 or higher (full version). Donations are welcome.