Plugin Boutique has launched a sale on the AVA Vocal Flow effect plugin by Harrison Consoles, an all-in-one signal processing suite for mixing vocals in music.
The plugin contains 7 routable signal processing elements along with input and output controls:
- Vocal Character: Unique 2-band vocal EQ designed to “follow” the pitch of the vocal notes.
- 32c Channel EQ: 4-band EQ complete with High & Low Filters. Directly based on the Harrison 32c consoles highly sought after channel EQ.
- De-Esser: Specialized Compressor for removing sibilance in vocals or speech. Based on the X-Tool DSP found in Harrison MPC digital consoles.
- Leveler: Handy Compressor derived from the Harrison Mixbus channel strip DSP.
- Vocal Effects: Chorus, Delay, and Reverb for livening up vocal recordings.
- Master Section: Includes controls for Routing, Polarity, Input and Output Trim.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats for Windows and Mac, AVA Vocal Flow is priced $89 USD until June 6th, 2021.
More information: Harrison Consoles