Bela D Media has announced the release of V Soprano Choir, a Kontakt instrument library featuring the sounds of a 24-piece soprano chamber choir.
Enlisting the talent of a professional 24-piece soprano chamber choir, V Soprano Choir is a 1-octave, plus a 4th, section powered by advanced scripting features within Kontakt.
V Alto Choir does not incorporate sampled vocal phrases but a selection of sustained vocal elements – Sah, Tah, Voh and etc. In addition, you will find the more common sustained vowels – Ah, Ee, Oh and Oo.
Special features include sample offset polyphonic legato, creation and storage of custom vocal verses, attack and release control per vocal step and real-time playback sequencing by way of by way of the Bela D Media’s V Script.
V Soprano Choir features
- 24 piece Soprano choir section.
- Female choir.
- 1 octave plus a 4th vocal range (E4-A5).
- Far microphone positioning.
- Church ambient with IRF included.
- Sustained vowels (Non-looped) approximately 6-8 seconds long: AH, EE, OO, OH.
- Sustained Elements (Non-looped) approximately 6-8 seconds long: Fah Rah Sah Tah, Dee Fee Tee Zee, Roh Soh Voh Zoh, Roo Soo Too Voo.
- Real-time sequencing and instant call-back of self created vocal movements.
- Mix elements into 12 part vocal steps to create a sung verse.
- Create and store up to 12 verses with instant call-back.
- Attack and release control per 12 step element.
- Real-time sample offset polyphonic legato (semitone) that shift Sah to ah or Vee to ee (example).
V Soprano Choir is available at a 50% off MSPR reduction, priced at $49.99 USD. You can use coupon code REKKERDSAVE20 at the checkout to receive 20% discount on a purchase of this or any other product at the Bela D Media store.
For a limited time, subscribers of Bela D Media’s newsletter may download a free, 3-note Kontakt demo of V Soprano Choir.
More information: Bela D Media