Best Service has announced version 2.2 of its Engine sample player platform that powers Best Service’s virtual instruments.
We have been working hard to steadily improve Engine and are now ready to share our latest version with you.
Engine 2.2 has been greatly optimized on both platforms, Mac OS and Windows. You will experience massive improvements in terms of performance when using complex instruments.
Give Engine 2.2 a try and let us know what you think.
Changes in Engine v18.104.22.168.
- Improved audio engine performance.
- Improved sound of modulation effects (Chorus, Flanger etc. ).
- New Vandal Insert FX. Distortion, Guitar Amp, Cabinet Simulation.
- Windows ASIO fix for some soundcards.
- MAGIX ASIO LOLA support.
- Improved Impulse Response Engine.
- Switched to VSTGUI 3.6 on Windows, better performance and mouse behaviour.
- Increased custom controls to 128.
- New and improved Choose Folder Dialog (Windows).
- Ability to add more than one library at a time.
- Fixed AU crashes under some hosts.
- Fixed denormal problems with some Insert FX.
- Improved Core Audio Support.
- Additional bug fixes.
The Engine update is now available to download for Windows and Mac.
More information: Best Service