Blue Cat Audio has updated its Analysis Plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
We are happy to announce the update of our audio analysis plugins: the new versions include RTAS plugin format support for Pro Tools users as well as 64-bit applications support for both Mac (Audio Unit) and PC (DirectX and VST). We have aslo fixed a couple of issues (mainly on Mac/Snow Leopard).
Changes in Blue Cat Analysis Plug-ins
- RTAS plugin format support for Pro Tools (Mac and Windows).
- 64-bit applications support for Windows DX and VST under Windows x64.
- Mac AU 64-bit format support (compatible with 64-bit Logic 9.1 on Snow Leopard)
- Fixed MIDI learn issues.
- Space bar does not trigger plug-in buttons anymore (avoids conflict with transport control in most applications).
- Mac: fixed user interface crashes in some hosts under Snow Leopard.
- Mac: fixed keyboard/mouse focus issues in some hosts.
- Mac: fixed user interface crashes in some hosts, when used with particular display settings.
- Mac-AU: fixed user interface resizing issue when changing skin in some hosts (Logic).
- Mac-AU: fixed settings lost issue when doing offline rendering in some applications.
More information: Blue Cat Audio / Analysis Plug-ins