Blue Cat Audio has released an update for Blue Cat’s Connector, a universal connection plugin that can be used to route audio and MIDI almost anywhere “in the box”.
The free version 1.1 update adds a new MIDI meter to monitor MIDI activity on the send and receive channels. It also adds a free Windows ASIO driver to use any audio application as an audio server for Connector, offering seamless integration. The new version also includes a couple of important fixes, so this is a recommended update for existing users of Connector.
The wait is over! Blue Cat’s Connector lets you do all of this, and more! It can stream audio and MIDI data in real time, between any locations that accepts plug-ins: one or several applications, on one or several machines connected to a network.
With precise buffering control, you can achieve the lowest possible latencies: down to 0 samples, when used in a single application.
Changes in Connector v1.1
- New MIDI activity meter for send and receive.
- Free Windows ASIO slave driver for Connector: install the driver and use it in any ASIO-compatible app. Connect with the Connector plug-in anywhere and stream audio to and from the app directly.
- Fixed burst noise that could be heard randomly upon first reception.
- Fixed unexpected 1 sample-latency upon reception.
- VST3: fixed parameters update issues in some host applications.
Connector for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU and AAX) is on sale at a 20% discount, priced 39 USD/EUR instead of 49 USD/EUR until June 10th, 2022.